Conversation about vampires :P
- Me: (squealing) Look! My new scrub has sparkles!
- OH: (non-committal grunt as he watches Iron Man)
- Me: Look!!! I'm all glittery and sparkly! Imma vampire!
- OH: (turns to me immediately with a disgusted look on his face) THAT IS NOT THE CHARACTERISTIC OF A VAMPIRE!
- Me: Vampires aren't real, baby.
- OH: WHATEVER. THEY DO NOT SPARKLE.
- Me: I think you need to watch Jaejoong's MINE MV...
- OH: He doesn't sparkle, he glows ^^
- Me: You've got it so bad...
serenityeryx asked: Hey, I read your writing over on LJ. I just read your update. I hope you get better soon. I wish I could send you chicken soup to make your cold feel better. I also hope you get over your writer's block. That happens to me and it's so frustrating! No pressure on you to write more, at least for me. Take care of yourself first, then worry about your readers. We'll still be here waiting.
Awwww thank you for your sweet message!!!
YunJae is Real [1/1]
Title: YunJae is Real [1/1]
Rating: PG Length: Oneshot
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything apart from the story.
Summary: From the YunJae Anon meme and I suck at being concise so it’s here instead of in the comments there but the link is here if you want to see the prompt — how many times do I have to tell you…
AN: Loosely based around a meal I just had with my parents and husband. I’m in a bit of a mood so my husband decides to joke around to cheer me up and for whatever reason, my parents played along. They were tossing out scenarios and some of them were so ludicrous I had to laugh. And then at one point he said something like “what if I don’t believe YunJae is real?” and then everyone went off discussing that possibility but me being the type of person who remembers random stuff, recalled seeing this in the Anon meme thing so I actually checked while in the restaurant lmao! And no one had filled it so here I am ;-) Oh yeah and it’s a totally shameless self-insert cos I’m too lazy to write new characters. I wrote this in just two hours in the car while stuck in traffic with my family so eh…